Sunday 27 January 2013

Your Testimony Is Speaking So Loud I Can’t Hear What You Are Saying...

I was helping my little ones take off their shoes in an indoor playground recently and there was a little girl not over seven years old in there alone, and she was looking us over.
Then she said so sweetly, “Are you one of those skirt girls that wear skirts all the time?”
I said, “Yes, I am.” (I thought to myself “Oh no, I wonder what’s she going to say next without her mom here?”)
To my astonishment she said, “I like you guys.”
I said, “Well, I like you too. I like your beautiful hair.” (because she had beautiful hair).
She said, “Thanks,” then she said, “I wish I could wear skirts all the time like you.”
I was about to say, “You can if you want too,” when she said, “When I grow up, I am going to be just like you guys because you get to be pretty ALL the time!”
I thought, “Wow, Praise the Lord!”
We just never know who we are influencing.
Sister Joanna, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment