Sunday 27 January 2013

Expect Him...

Think of some night when life is finished; Jesus finally comes and we go to meet Him in the air, and that great table is set a hundred thousand miles long. And around there, the old veterans of the--the field, setting around, look across the table to each other, see there my brother and sister setting there. We're just a bound to shed a little tear once in a while, when I reach across the table and take one of them by the hand. The tears of joy rolling down our cheeks, and then the King in His beauty will come out, and walk down along the table, and wipe the tears away from our eyes. [Blank.spot.on.tape--Ed.] Let that be our motives in having meetings and gathering together and talking about Him, let that be what we think of Him, to meet Him that night.
Look friends, don't look at things right here, look at the end. If I had to look at things right here in front of me, I'd be a discouraged person. But I never look here; I watch the end.

55-1001 Expectation

No comments:

Post a Comment