Sunday 27 January 2013

God Comes At The Desperate Time...

There may be men and women setting here tonight, that's, death lays right before you. And the only way that you'll ever be able to achieve the thing that you're wanting, is to desperately come. "I must have it, tonight. I get it now, or I'm finished. Tomorrow is too late. I must have it now!"
When you pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the Token, don't say, "Well, now I'll go up and try. Lord, I, I'm a little tired." Oh, mercy, stay in your seat! Don't even--don't even make an attempt. If you come, say, "I'll pass through the prayer line; put the oil on my head, I'll see if it does me any good," might as well set where you're at. Until you get to that place, until the whole church gets to a place, that it's between death and life, you've got to have It now or perish, then God will move on the scene. It takes desperation to bring God on the scene.

63-0901E DESPERATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment