Saturday 2 July 2016

That's a real friend...

E-4       †        Brother Jack Moore, many of you has met him, a brother who stuck by me like a real brother. I tell you, Brother Moore's not very much of a person to present himself. He's not--doesn't care about being seen. It's hard to get him up even to preach in one of the meetings. But a scholar, a brother, a diplomat, a preacher, a real brother is our brother Jack Moore from Shreveport, Louisiana. Many dangers, toils, and snares, we have already come, Brother Jack and I, side by side. Whether I'm feeling good, whether I'm right, whether I'm wrong, whatever it is, Jack Moore's still my friend. That's a real friend. That's one who's...

Anyone can go with you when the--the crowds going, but wait till you're standing alone. That's when a real brother stands by you. And Brother Jack has proved to be that, through the many battles he's come with me. I love Brother Jack tonight, with undying Christian love. And some glorious day, he with all the rest, I expect to stand in God's heaven. When the last battle is fought, the smoke is dried up, the arms are stacked, the Bibles folded, the last prayer is said, the tables are shoved out, and we're all there at the wedding supper, you know, that's going to be a marvelous time. I look forward to that.


54-0722 Whatever He Saith Unto You, Do It

No comments:

Post a Comment