Sunday 3 July 2016

Hell looks like this ...

«  88       †          Now, I never noticed it too much until about four weeks ago. The wife... Never thought of it in this terms. About four weeks ago, the wife and I went down to Tucson, to do some shopping. And while we were sitting... The wife, we went in downstairs, and--and there was a bunch of sissy-like boys had their hair ratted, you know, like the women does, and--and bangs combed down here in front, and these real high trousers on, kind of, I guess the beatniks, or ever what you call them. And they were in there, and everybody was looking at them, and their heads was that big, like the women that wears these here water-head haircuts, you know. And they were down there.
89    And a young woman came by, and she said, "What do you think about that?"
90    I said, "Then you ought to be ashamed of yourself, if you can think that." I said, "He has just as much right to do it as you do. Neither one of you have a right."

63-1110M  SOULS.THAT.ARE.IN.PRISON.NOW_  JEFFERSONVILLE.IN  V-2 N-22  SUNDAY_
«  91       †          So I went upstairs, and I sat down. And when I did, there was an escalator, it was in J.C. Penney's store, and the escalator bringing the people up. Well, I really turned sick at my stomach, seeing those women come up there; young, old, and indifferent, wrinkled, young, and every way, with little bitty shorts on; their filthy body, and those sexy dressed women, with those great big heads like that, and here they come. And one coming right off that escalator, just coming right up like that, where I was sitting back in a chair, sitting there with my head down.

63-1110M  SOULS.THAT.ARE.IN.PRISON.NOW_  JEFFERSONVILLE.IN  V-2 N-22  SUNDAY_
«  92       †          And I turned and looked. And one of them coming up the steps was saying, "Ooh," Spanish speaking, to another woman. She was a white woman speaking to the Spanish woman. And when I looked, [Brother Branham snaps his finger--Ed.] all at once I was changed. There, I had seen that before. Her eyes, you know how the women are doing now, painting their eyes, just recently, like cat, you know put it up like this, and wearing cat glasses and everything, you know, with eyes up like this, and that green stuff under their eyes. There was that thing that I seen when I was a child. There was the woman just exactly. And I just got numb all over, and begin to look around, and there was those people mumbling, you know, going on about the prices and things in the building. And I just...

63-1110M  SOULS.THAT.ARE.IN.PRISON.NOW_  JEFFERSONVILLE.IN  V-2 N-22  SUNDAY_
«  93       †          Looked like that I just changed for a moment. And I looked, and I thought, "That's what I saw in hell." There they was, that canker. I thought because they were in hell what made them that way, a greenish-blue under their eyes. And here was these women painted with greenish-blue, just the way that vision said about forty years ago.
94    See, about forty years ago, is what it's been. I'm fifty-four; I was fourteen. So about forty years ago, I... And that's the--the... That's the number, anyhow, of the judgment, you see. Now there was...

63-1110M  SOULS.THAT.ARE.IN.PRISON.NOW_  JEFFERSONVILLE.IN  V-2 N-22  SUNDAY_
«  95       †          I had seen that and I couldn't even speak to my wife when she come. She was over there trying to get Sarah and the kids something, kind of a--a dress or something for school, and I--I couldn't even... I couldn't even speak to her. She said, "Bill, what's the matter with you?"
I said, "Honey, I'm as... I'm almost a dead man."
And she said, "What's the matter? Are you sick?"
I said, "No. Something's just happened."
96    Now she don't know. She is waiting for this tape to return. I've never said it to nobody. And I thought I'd wait, as I promised, bring it to the church first. See? Bring it to the church. That was my promise. And you'll realize, after tonight, the reason I try to keep my promise. See?

63-1110M  SOULS.THAT.ARE.IN.PRISON.NOW_  JEFFERSONVILLE.IN  V-2 N-22  SUNDAY_
«  97       †          I thought then, as I noticed them cankered-looking eyes on them women. There were the Spanish, the French, and Indian, and white, and all together, but that great big heads, you know, bushed up, with that combs, the way they comb it back, way big, and then comes out. You know, you know how they do it, fix it in like they do it. And then them cankered-looking eyes, and the eyes with the paint, they run back like a cat's eyes. And them talking, and there I was again, standing there in J.C. Penney's store, back in hell again.
98    I--I--I got so scared. I thought, "Lord, surely I haven't died, and You've let me come to this place after all."
99    And there they were, making... just around like that, in that vision like, you could just barely hear it with your ears, you know. Just the mumble and going on, of people, and them women coming up that escalator and walking around there, and that, "Ooh, ooh!" There was them green, funny-looking eyes, and mournful.

63-1110M  SOULS.THAT.ARE.IN.PRISON.NOW_  JEFFERSONVILLE.IN  V-2 N-22  SUNDAY_
«  100       †          And wife come up. And I said, "Just let me alone a minute, honey." I said, "If you don't mind, I--I--I want to go home."
And she said, "Are you sick?"
101    I said, "No, just go ahead, honey, if you got any shopping to do."
She said, "No, I'm finished."
102    And I said, "Let me take you by the arm." See? And I walked out.
She said, "What's the matter?"
I said, "Meda, I--I--I... Something happened up there."

No comments:

Post a Comment