Wednesday 22 June 2016

From That Time ... 61-0415B

E-3 
I love to fish. And I go way high in the mountain sometimes to fish. Now, I got a lot of brothers here, I know the same thing; I just looked at them watch one another then. So, sister, don't argue with him. Let him fish; that's good for he's... Go with him.
I said the other day that my little girls, Rebekah, she said, "I... When I get married I'll never marry a hunter. Hum." Said, "I see what my mother has went through." That's all right.
"Then marry a golf player, and let him get out there on the--out there with them half-dressed women, and everything all day long. Do that."
She thought about it, come back, said, "You know, daddy, I just happen change my mind." Said, "I want to marry a preacher, and let him be a hunter, then I want to go with him." So she had it all figured out. But that's all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment