Wednesday 22 June 2016

God is love...

56-0101  WHY.ARE.PEOPLE.SO.TOSSED.ABOUT_  JEFFERSONVILLE.IN  V-2 N-14  SUNDAY_
«  29-3       †        A young fellow come to me not long ago. He was a Pentecostal. He'd seen too many of these meetings. And he goes in, and his wife is a staunch Lutheran. She said, "Well, I guess you all went down and shouted last night." Said, "I guess you was all speaking in tongues and doing all this last night."
He got out on the floor and said, "God, cast out--I cast the devil out of her. I cast the devil out of her." Almost a divorce case, man, a fine man.
He come to me, and he said, "Brother Branham, we're going to have a divorce, I guess." He said, "I just can't get that devil to move out of her."
I said, "Brother, you're going at it the wrong way." I said, "When she starts like that, say, 'All right dear, bless your heart, honey.' And be real kind to her. Just see how much you can do for her."
He said, "Brother Branham, well, how will I ever get the devil out of her."
I said, "You do as I say, and just keep praying in your heart." See, I said, "God will take care of the rest of it."
He called me up about two or three weeks later and said, "My home's revolutionized." He said, "My wife is a different person."
I said, "Which is the most powerful? Screaming, and kicking, and stomping; or putting your arms around in love?" God is love. God so loved the world...
Ever since by faith I saw the stream
Thy flowing wound supply,
Redeeming love has been my theme,
And shall be till I die."
That's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment