Wednesday 4 April 2018

And we got to face the living God, some of these days, and we better be in deep sincerity about this.

91 Here not long ago, I seen a—an advertisement up, where a certain campaign was coming to the city. And the word of the man, the man’s name run great big letters all the way around, like that. And on the bottom, in a little corner, said, “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever,” way down in the corner. See?

92 They took all the sacredness from Christ, and put it onto some man, or some church, or some organization. Brother, I’m telling, you can get by with glamour, Hollywood clowning, like that, in a…by the church. But, in the Presence of Jesus Christ, He is the One to be glorified. That’s right. Now, that’s the truth, my dear brother and sister.

93 Don’t feel angry at me. You just remember that I’m preaching to you. I want to preach as if this was the last sermon I’d ever preach in my life. I want to preach, every sermon I preach, as if I was a dying man preaching to dying men. And, I am; my light is burning down, every day; yours is, too. And we’re dying mortals. And we got to face the living God, some of these days, and we better be in deep sincerity about this.

    54-0509 - The Invasion Of The United States
    Rev. William Marrion Branham

No comments:

Post a Comment