Monday 24 August 2015

Now; this is it!

Today I'm just here quoting a 'friend' who's made me nearly jump from my seat; and out through the window:

"I would rather remain ignorant than listen to a bunch of critics!!! I have been around places but never have i found a message so powerful and spiritual than the message of William Branham! A message that can bring a man back to his original creation! A message that exposes the devil on plain view! A message that can make a man act like God! William Branham was a true prophet, a true teacher, who brought the church to a unity of spirit, that people might recognize God! Yes! Just like what Paul said, women must adorn themselves in modest apparel! And because William Branham was a prophet of God, a man that could talk with God through visions. God showed him a vision of the Bride of Christ and the modern church on parade. And the way he told women to adorn themselves was the same way he saw the Bride of Christ adorned! Go ahead with your criticism and i will willingly stay ignorant, holding fast to that which hath calleth me! The Voice that was spoken of in Rev 10vs7! The deep calleth unto the deep!" - Eric Love

God bless him, wherever he is. So I'm just happy :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment