Wednesday 10 September 2014

DON'T COMPROMISE...

JOHN 6
26 Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unt
o everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.



"76 How can I do it? I've got to stay with that Message. When, the Angel of the Lord appeared down there on the river, in that Light there as you see; and when It's proved by the government and everywhere else, with science, scientific research, that It's the Truth. And He told me to stay with this Word. Then how could I swap It for a creed? If those men are out there to do that, let them do it. But we was called to preach the Word. Don't compromise. Stand on the Word.
77 So now you see the reason that it's a dangerous thing to try to compromise and do something else, or try to get lifted up within yourself, and say, "Oh, I could do this and make more money. I can do this, and all the brethren will agree with me. I can compromise on this Word, and, oh, ninety-nine percent of their ministers will turn right over, 'That's fine. That's good.'" I know now. Many of them call. What is it? "Loaves and fishes," seeing the people healed, and the discernments, and the powers of God, and so forth, manifested. They get you there, to get meetings, and to get people in the... their churches and things. But when it comes to agreeing upon the Word, they'll get away from It. See?You can't do that. Stay with the Word." WMB. 

 62-1013 THE.INFLUENCE.OF.ANOTHER_ JEFFERSONVILLE.IN V-4 N-11 SATURDAY


No comments:

Post a Comment