Thursday 22 May 2014

Protecting His Word

Up here near Chicago now, and a--a Bible lays on a pulpit of a church. Way back before the First World War, a missionary had it and a fellow was converted, and he wanted to give the missionary his Bible, said, "I can't give you this one, my mother had give me this one." Said, "I, when I get home, I'll send you one."
He started back across the sea and a German submarine blowed the--the ship up. They never found a piece of it. And two years later, way down on the coast, they seen a box floating. Some of them thought it might be something that drowned, so they got the box out and opened it up, two fellows walking along. And in there, the only thing that survived it, there was that Bible he was sending back to the missionary. It lays on a pulpit here near Chicago today, in a Methodist church. "Heavens and earth shall pass away, but My Word shall not pass away."
61-0108 Revelation Chapter Four #3

*I've shared this from www.branham.org*

No comments:

Post a Comment