Tuesday 20 August 2013

LIFE STORY - BRANHAM

Life Story Of William Branham - 08/20/50a
And notice this one thing now. Later on down through life, I had girlfriends like all boys. And I remember I was a little skeptic of girls; I seen the way women act. And frankly, I never did have very much use for women. I don't mean you sisters, now, but just to see how untrue they were, some of them.
Life Story Of William Branham - 08/20/50a
And I said I'd never get married; never want nothing to do with one [women]. I'll be a trapper and a hunter all my life, and I'll never have nothing with the girl. When I was even seventeen, eighteen years old, I'd pass down the street. I'd see a girl on one side, and I thought she was going say something, I'd cross over and go over on the other side, because I just didn't want nothing to do. That's all, didn't want to hook up - caught up with it or anything, I wanted to keep away from it. And so I went ahead. But finally I found a girl that was a real girl. She was a Christian. She afterwards become my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment