Wednesday 3 April 2013

WOW , ISN'T THAT SO WOOOOW??

This reminds me of a little story I heard one time of a little boy. A minister was coming up a lane, and he heard a little boy over in a corner saying the alphabet, "A, B, C, D," and he listened at him. He had his hands up toward heaven. He said... After he got through with that, he raised up, put his hat on.
And said, "Son..."
Turned around and looked.
Said, "I'm a minister. I heard you on your knees, holding up your hands, saying the alphabet."
He said, "Sir," he said, "I was raised in a Christian home. Father and mother was both killed suddenly. I was taken out." Said, "The man that I'm living with is so cruel to me," said, "I was just praying for him. I don't know how to pray." He said, "I was just saying all the alphabet, and thought maybe God would understand how to put it together." WOW , ISN'T THAT SO WOOOOW??

No comments:

Post a Comment