Sunday 3 February 2013

I TELL YOU ELIJAH HAS ALREADY COME...

21-4 043 Then consider. Now, I ask you at this hour, you people here at Jeffersonville, in 1933 the supernatural Light that fell down yonder on the river that day when I was baptizing five hundred in the Name of Jesus Christ (I was about a twenty year old boy.), what did It say, Jeffersonville? What was it at the foot of Spring Street there, when the "Courier Journal" (I think it was the "Louisville Herald") packed the article, and it went plumb across the Associated Press, plumb into Canada. Dr. Lee Vayle cut it out of the paper way up in Canada in 1933. When I was baptizing my seventeenth person under this Witness (and you know the rest of the story), and when I was standing there baptizing that seventeenth person, a Light come down from heaven, a shining down above there like a star falling from heaven. A Voice said, "As John the Baptist was sent to forerun the first coming of Christ, your Message shall forerun His second coming into all the world." This day this Scripture is fulfilled. Thank You, Lord. 

 THIS.DAY.THIS.SCRIPTURE.title JEFF.IN V-3 N-8 65-0219

No comments:

Post a Comment