Tuesday 28 August 2012

The Elect Can't Be Deceived.. So Don't Fear..


186 The reason the elected, Jesus said, won’t be deceived, because they are that Word. They can’t be nothing else. They can’t hear nothing else. They don’t know nothing else. That’s right. Remember, Moses wasn’t carried away with all their impersonations. Was he? Moses… said, “Now, wait a minute Pharaoh, you know what, the Lord told me to do this. But glory to God, I see that your boys can do the same thing, so tell what I’ll do: I’ll join up with you.” Huh. That don’t sound like a prophet of God. No indeed. He stood just as firm as he could stand. He knowed exactly God would take care of it somehow, ’cause He promised to. “I’ll be with you. I’ll not leave you.”

This Message by Brother William Marrion Branham called The Anointed Ones At The End Time was delivered on Sunday morning, 25th July 1965 at the Branham Tabernacle in Jeffersonville, Indiana, U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment