Tuesday 8 May 2018

You may feel condemned in your heart

45 It looks dark like it did for the little woman. But if you’ll just take God’s promise now, that “whosoever will, let him come and drink from the Waters of Life, the Fountains of Life freely…” Drink the Water freely. It’s for whosoever will. That might have been put upon you. You might have done that evil. You may feel condemned in your heart, you Christians now, on what I said a while ago, because something, iniquity lays in your heart.

Maybe it happened for a purpose to get you closer to God. That happened to me. My life has been different since I seen that. I thought I was just living fine. But I found out that let that God raise His hand one time, and Satan’s got me. We’re mortal. And it was just a blessing in disguisement. It makes me appreciate Him more now to know that He’s loving, and willing to take us back.

    59-0810 - The Reaction To An Action
    Rev. William Marrion Branham

No comments:

Post a Comment